One of the foremost benefits of attending the 2017 IPI Conference & Expo is the conference educational programming. IPI strives to bring you intriguing, timely, useful information from the most engaging, knowledgeable and inspirational speakers in the industry. IPI is pleased to present an education schedule by instructors who will share their expertise and real-world experiences that are sure to increase the professional levels of the attendees.
Learning FormatsA variety of session types puts you in control of your own development with options for inspiration, peer learning, in-depth exploration, and hands-on training across a wide-range of subjects. Taught by some of the most innovative, inspiring and creative leaders in the industry, you’ll keep your skill set competitive and fresh. To view a full schedule with all education programming content, click here or download the full conference schedule.
- General Sessions: world-class experts inspire by sharing unique experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
- Edu-tainment: creative and experiential formats like IGNITE sessions for fast learning about a presenters’ passions, stories, and tips that inspire and reinvigorate.
- Track Education: Over 40 education sessions dispersed through five tracks delivering the most timely and relative content in the industry.
- TECHTalks: 45-minute presentations with an emphasis on technology to help you gain further understanding on how technology is changing the industry and how it best fits in your operation. Runs concurrently with show hours on the show floor.
- Shoptalks – provide an open forum to discuss challenges, solutions and successes with your counterparts, emerging leaders and even consultants in the industry.
- Facility Tours – get a birds eye view of how other facilities are streamlining their operations,
- CAPP Point Courses: intensive hands-on training to develop abilities in a defined subject area.
- Pre-Conference Programs and Workshops: in-depth practical instruction to enhance capabilities and critical skills.