IPI Conference & Expo at a Glance
The IPI Conference & Expo brings together more than 3,000 parking professionals from 35+ countries around the globe, representing every level of experience and segment of the parking and transportation industry. The event delivers four days of exceptional education, the largest display of parking-specific technology and innovations, dozens of diverse networking opportunities, and the opportunity to connect with a global community – to advance the parking industry.
The IPI Conference & Expo provides the opportunity to develop both professional and personal skill sets, offering the latest in technology; mobility and alternative transportation; enforcement, finance, and auditing curriculums; planning, design, and construction sessions; personal development and communications courses; and much more!
For deeper dives, our Pre-Conference Workshops and CAPP Point Courses provide certifications in comprehensive standards of excellence and best practices; business management, operations and regulations management; and parking facility certification for sustainability in management, programs, and technology and structure design.
Dates: May 21-24, 2017
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
IPI members receive significant discounts on registration for the 2017 IPI Conference & Expo, and much more! But you have to sign up as a member before you register – visit us at www.parking.org/join to find out more and sign up today!
- 50 education sessions presented by industry leaders.
- 2 Pre-Conference Programs.
- CAPP Point Courses for those who want to elevate their knowledge and earn the leading credential in parking.
- 3 highly engaging General Sessions including Opening General Session.
- 250+ exhibitors in 170,000+ square feet of exhibits and cutting-edge solutions, including the latest in enforcement, design and building materials, vehicles, communications, on- and off-street necessities, green parking resources, and much more!
- Hands-on workshops.
- Professional awards gala.
- On- and off-site networking activities.
- Community service.
- Much more...
Empower yourself and your organization with the knowledge, skills, and relationships required to stay competitive in an ever-changing global environment.