What Your Exhibit Booth Includes
This is your chance to take your business to the next level through the growth of current relationships and the creation of new prospects. The bottom line? Business is happening at the IPMI Conference & Expo!
WHAT YOUR EXHIBIT BOOTH INCLUDES:
- 10 non-competing exhibit hours.
- A standard booth includes 8’ tall back drape and 3’ tall side drape and wastebasket.
- Standard 7’’ x 44’’ identification sign for linear booths. Carpet is not provided (except in aisles and food/beverage areas) and is required.
- Three full registration booth personnel badges per 100 sq. ft. of booth space rented. Additional badges available at special discounted rates (Exhibitor badges will not be issued in non-exhibiting company names).
- All booth personnel have unlimited access to technical and educational sessions as full “delegates” including food service provided inside the exhibit hall – a benefit of more than $899 per person!
- One Opening Welcome event ticket per 100 sq. ft. of booth space rented.
- Online Product Matchmaking and Search tools allowing for ease of networking between attendees and exhibitors with an interactive “appointment request” feature.
- Listing of your company name, booth number and a 75-word description in the special Pre-Conference issue of IPMI’s flagship publication, The Parking Professional and the virtual tradeshow on the official conference website.
- Link from your virtual booth to your own website.
- Visibility in the conference mobile app.
- Exhibitor Service Center: a website portal providing you with access to networking and marketing tools to maximize your investment; including a comprehensive online show manual and Exhibitor Success Toolkit containing deadline checklist, show branded graphics including “We’re Exhibiting” decal and other tips and guidelines.
- Traffic Assistance Builder: Announce and market your booth prizes onsite and online on event website.
- 24-hr security from set up to tear down.