Media Pass Policy
IPMI is happy to extend complimentary registration to qualified editorial/content credentialed media. Reporters/editors registering to attend will have access to IPMI Conference & Expo’s exhibit hall and education sessions. Access to ticketed events will be limited and prior permission must be received from IPMI. Questions regarding media registration can be sent to Helen Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Registration Policy:
To receive a complimentary Media Pass, a qualified representative from an industry-related or general news organization must provide the following in advance of the conference:
• Link to name and position listed on media outlet website
• Email with letter from an editor or publisher (on publication letterhead) verifying the individual's association with the publication and purpose of attendance
The following do not qualify for a media pass:
• Sales/Marketing personnel
• Advertising sales representatives
• Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing/Digital Agency personnel
Expo Floor Tours
If you would like to arrange interviews on specific topics, or have a guided tour of the Expo Hall, please make arrangements with Helen Sullivan at email@example.com
Video crews from news outlets may also be able to arrange access to the Expo Hall floor at special times.
Note: Reporters should be pre-registered for the IPMI Conference & Expo to expedite the registration and verification process. Media Pass badges will be held for pick-up at the registration desk. IPMI reserves the right to deny any request for a Media Pass. All media requests are subject to verification by IPMI.