A half-day (approx. four hours) training course can cost upwards of $295. But at the IPI Annual Conference & Expo, you can participate in a minimum of ten education sessions (max of 45 sessions available in total), three motivational general sessions, two hours of open peer-to-peer roundtables focusing specifically on your operation segment, seven insightful Techtalk sessions and an hour rapid-fire Edu-tainment “Ignite” session, plus more than ten hours of learning on the show floor and the opportunity for a two and half hour hands-on tour of a live operating facility, for a total of 2,070 minutes of learning, a value of more than $2,500 for the member rate of only *$999 for ($1,299 non-members). That’s a $1,500 savings on just the education alone! And, you get all that knowledge and face-to-face networking in just four days, meaning lower travel costs, and immediate results – not to mention, if you register by January 31, 2017 – you'll be able to take advantage of $300 in savings!
$295: Average cost of one half-day education course
*$999: Member registration fee for IPI Annual Conference & Expo includes:
- Three general sessions with industry professionals as keynote speakers- a $250 value
- Learning opportunities (2,070 minutes) – a $2,500+ value
- One Opening Welcome Event – a $165 value
- Two continental breakfast – a $45 value
- One beverage service with light snacks – a $25 value
- Three lunches – a $120 value
- Ten plus hours of access to Expo Hall
- Countless hours of networking with key industry players – priceless
Actual value of Annual Meeting & Expo: $3,105
Actual cost of Annual Meeting & Expo: *$999 (over $2,100 savings!)
*$999 onsite rate is based on “Regular” member type. Greater savings can be experienced by signing up early with our early bird rates – saving more than $300 or if you're bringing multiple colleagues - saving up to an additional $100 off each registrant. See our Registration Information and Rates for further details.