Planning Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
We've created this portal for confirmed exhibitors, to provide you with 24-hour access to a number of important tools for all stages of your participation at the 2018 International Parking Conference & Expo, June 3-6 in Orlando, Florida. The ESC will provide you with the ability to plan, manage and execute every aspect of your participation, like:
- Update your Profile for your Virtual Booth and FREE listings in pre-show publications
- An interactive pre-show checklist that keeps you from missing key deadlines and translating to greater savings!
- An official approved contractor/vendor list. Don't get stung by using fraudulent third-party contractors who may or may not deliver what they promise.
- A networking tool that allows greater opportunity for you to connect and pre-schedule face-to-face meetings with attendees.
- A document hub that houses all your forms for ordering, shipping, labor and ancillary services needed for an easy set-up to tear-down.
- An account hub that provides you access to your transaction history including invoices, receipts, and payment options, 24-hrs a day!
- Links to download pre and post show list so you can start planning your strategy for connections that have impact.
- An intuitive Booth Personnel registration form, where you can register your entire team in a matter of clicks.
- Our Exhibitor Success Toolkit that provides you with best show practices, tips and articles on making the most of your show experience and graphics including the show logo that make it easy for you to share out on your social networks and create awareness of your participation.
To get started, simply login with the email and password provided in your booth reservation confirmation email.
Can’t find your password? Click on “Forgot Password” to have it re-sent.