Justification Toolkit: Cost Comparison
A half-day (approx. four hours) training course can cost upwards of $295. But at the IPI Annual Conference & Expo, you can participate in a minimum of ten education sessions (max of 50 sessions available in total) including special Game Changer type sessions, three general sessions, four hours of open peer-to-peer roundtables focusing specifically on your operation segment or the latest hot topics in the industry, seven insightful Learning Lab sessions plus more than ten hours of learning on the show floor and the opportunity for a hands-on tour of a live operating facility, for a total of 2,160+ minutes of learning, a value of more than $2,600 for the member rate of only *$999 for ($1,299 non-members). That’s a $1,600 savings on just the education alone! And, you get all that knowledge and face-to-face networking in just four days, meaning lower travel costs, and immediate results – not to mention, if you register by February 11, 2018 – you'll be able to take advantage of $300 in savings!
$295: Average cost of one half-day education course
*$999: Member registration fee for IPI Annual Conference & Expo includes:
- Three general sessions with industry professionals as keynote speakers- a $200 value
- Learning opportunities (2,160 minutes) – a $2,600+ value
- One Opening Welcome Event – a $165 value
- Three morning coffee service at Central Perks – a $50 value
- Three afternoon barista cart service at Coffee Cafe' – a $50 value
- Hands-on Facility Tours of local parking operations (including a snack service) -- a $45 value
- Three lunches – a $120 value
- Ten plus hours of access to Expo Hall
- Countless hours of networking with key industry players – priceless
Actual value of Annual Meeting & Expo: $3,230
Actual cost of Annual Meeting & Expo: *$999 (over $2,200 savings!)
*$999 onsite rate is based on “Regular” member type. Greater savings can be experienced by signing up early with our early bird rates – saving more than $300 or if you're bringing multiple colleagues - saving up to an additional $100 off each registrant. See our Registration Information and Rates for further details.