New Member & First Time Attendee Breakfast Bootcamp
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact us!
Date: Monday, June 10
Time: 7:45 am - 9:00 am
Fees: Registration required. New IPMI members and/or first-time attendees will see this option during the registration process.
The IPMI Conference & Expo is the largest conference of its kind, and for a first-time attendee, it can seem overwhelming. The program is packed with a variety of education formats, topics and tracks plus networking and social events that can connect you to a global network of thought-leaders, technology experts, and even your counterpart on the other side of the world. Add to that a massive Expo with educational Learning Labs right on the show floor, you may feel like you need a personal assistant to help you navigate the week. And if you’re a new member, you may not be aware of all of the benefits and resources available to you.
Designed specifically for first time attendees and/or new IPMI members, the First Timers' Breakfast Bootcamp is the first step towards connecting with those who will provide insight and tips on making the most of your experience at the conference plus exposing you to the growing list of benefits and resources available to IPMI members.
During this session you will:
• Meet other first-time conference attendees
• Learn how to effectively use the mobile app and the Final Program as your conference guides
• Discover the best networking events that can lead to meeting valuable contacts
• Learn about on-site resources and what they can do for you
• Hear tips on how to maximize your overall conference experience