IPMI Conference & Expo at a Glance
Save the date for the 2019 IPMI Conference & Expo in Anaheim, California, June 9-12!
IPMI's Call for Presentations and Awards are Open!
Submit your best projects, people, and programs through our awards programs, and share your expertise as a speaker.
Are You a Thought Leader?
Do you have an innovative project from your business that you want to share with the who’s who of the industry? Do you want to bolster your reputation? Gain experience? Get involved?
Submit A Presentation Proposal Deadline to submit is October 24, 2018; 7:00pm EDT
Call for Awards
Our members raise the bar for the parking, transportation, and mobility industry – now showcase your best projects and earn on-stage recognition.
Enter all three programs before November 7, 2018: Awards of Excellence, Professional Recognition Program, and Marketing & Communication Awards.
Registration opens in November 2018.
With the demand for smarter cities, technology integration, data analytics and the way people generally move in our communities; the parking, transportation and mobility industry is rapidly changing. The IPMI Conference & Expo will provide you with insights on the latest industry disrupters and the potential impact to your organization while providing you with real takeaways and concepts to implement and prepare for the future.
Here’s what you can expect:
· Innovative General Sessions and GameChangers that address the industry’s most relevant topics
· Peer-to-peer networking and solution-focused roundtables
· Track education topics allowing you to customize your experience
· [Optional] Pre-Conference courses and Enhanced Workshops providing in-depth instruction on core learning
· Technology-focused Learning Labs on the show floor
· Face-to-face networking with 3,500 professionals representing all facets of the parking, transportation and mobility industry
· Largest showcase of innovative technology and service providers looking to streamline your operations