IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo
June 11-14, 2023
IPMI is happy to extend complimentary registration to qualified editorial/content credentialed media. Reporters/editors registering to attend will have access to IPMI Conference & Expo’s exhibit hall and education sessions. Access to ticketed events will be limited and prior permission must be received from IPMI. Questions regarding media registration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Registration Policy:
To receive a complimentary Media Pass, a qualified representative from an industry-related or general news organization must provide the following in advance of the conference:
• Link to name and position listed on media outlet website
• Email with letter from an editor or publisher (on publication letterhead) verifying the individual's association with the publication and purpose of attendance
The following do not qualify for a media pass:
• Sales/Marketing personnel
• Advertising sales representatives
• Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing/Digital Agency personnel
Video crews from news outlets may be able to arrange access to the Expo Hall floor at special times.
Note: Reporters should be pre-registered for the IPMI Conference & Expo to expedite the registration and verification process. Media Pass badges will be held for pick-up at the registration desk. IPMI reserves the right to deny any request for a Media Pass. All media requests are subject to verification by IPMI.
Back to Top